We traveled east through Enfield past remnants of the Old Shaker Village before heading north to Wilbraham and Monson Academy. The Shakers welcomed fugitive slaves throughout the nineteenth century, and diary accounts recored Sojourner Truth stopping there on her way to writing her narrative in Northhampton, Ma. Wilbraham and Monson Academy was a great host today and provided fun, competitive play. We have been blessed by amazing tennis weather! We now look forward to traveling to Northfield Mt. Hermon on Saturday.
1.Singles Sarah Berchuck vs Sarah Goolishian 8-0
2.Singles Emily Hudson vs Heather Little 8-3
3. Singles Lucy Zimmermann vs Emma Bourgeois 8-4
4. Singles Lexie Bicknell vs Molly Sohca 8-0
5. Marisa Sittheeamorn and vs Hannah Moriarty
1. Doubles Hailey Burke and Millie Valero vs Chiara Masella and Francesca Besana 8-0
2. Doubles Caitlin Marshall and Jessie Bicknell vs Anna Skuortsova and Morgan Rodriguez 8-1
3. Doubles Alex Fabricant and Neelam Mahtani vs Megan Pehoviak and Emily Dromgold 8-1.