We want to thank all the parents who came out and supported us today. Girls were playing better points on all courts. We look forward to starting the second half of the season with a new approach to goal setting when we start practice on Tuesday. We’ll use this apprecation for mindsets to guide us through the end of May.
Westminster School 7 April 25, 2015
Suffield Academy 0
- Singles Caitlin Marshall vs. 1-6, 1-6
- Singles Caroline Pape vs. 1-6, 3-6
- Singles Kate Rookey vs. 1-6, 1-6
- Singles Anna Ortega Grisso, vs. 0-6, 3-6
- Doubles Emma Landis and Annabelle Pape vs. 1-6, 0-6
- Doubles Chloe Rogalin and Ryder Mosby vs. -6,
- Doubles Jules Kim and Abby Mulhern 1-6, 0-6.
This entry was posted in Tennis Season 2015
and tagged Growth Mindset
. Bookmark the permalink