May 2, 2015
Great tennis weather today capstoned a good week of practice. Some players extended the productive tide and came early for extra hitting during our warm-up today. Hopkins’ squad was talented, and their consistent play provided a good opportunity for some of our singles players to play their best tennis of the season–particularly the case with Anna and Caitlin. Kate and Chloe’s close match was another testament to their hard work and steady doubles play. They are developing into a force on the doubles court. We now look forward to a Tuesday night match against Wilbraham and Munson.
- Singles Caitlin Marshall vs. Marion Conklin, 1-6, 0-6.
- Singles Caroline Pape vs. Lexi Phelan, 0-6, retired.
- Singles Anna Ortegra Grisso vs Catherine de Boulay, 0-6, 0-6.
- Singles Ryder Mosby vs. Caroline Lautenbach, 0-6, 0-6.
- Doubles Emma Landis and Annabelle Pape vs. Sam Phelan and Ally Batter, 1-6, 0-6.
- Doubles Chloe Rogalin and Kate Rookey vs. Sarah Traynor and Caroline Simon, 6-7 (7-9),
- Doubles Jules Kim and Abby Mulhern vs. win by default